lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

THIRD HOMEWORK ENGLISH

1.-What is you name?
my name is Brayan

2.-How old are you?
I am very well


3.-When are you born?
Naci the 19 of november of 1993

4.-Where do you live?
I live in atizapan of Mexico Zaragoza been

5.-Who is you best friend?
My better frienly flames Adrian,Diego.Humberto,Miguel Angel,Kenia

6.-Wich is you favorite color?
My favorite color is the blue

7.-Where are you from?
And I am of tlanlnepantla been of mexico






one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, trirtheen,
fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, tweny-one, twenteen-two,
twenteen-three, twenteen-four, twenteen-five, twenty-six, twenteen-seven, twenteen-eight,
twenteen-nine, thirty




Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sisty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred.




One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred,
seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, thousands.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario